Christmas Die Cuts eBay
Kaisercraft Stamp & Die cut sets are so easy to use, once you have stamped your image on your card stock, place the correct die piece over the stamped image and using a manual diecutting machine – you have a perfectly cut embellishments to add your cards and projects.... It has been a while since I have done one of these but we had so many great stamp sets in the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. This gives you a little sample of what is inside while making a beautiful decoration for your home.
9 Easy Card Making Ideas That Take 15 Minutes or Less!
28/03/2009 · Ladies, Are you making your shaped cards cutting out the shape w/ cricut and then putting on top of the cardstock and cutting w/ scissors to make the “card”? well, no more…... Place the template as perfectly as possible on top of the playing card, and cut through the template and card on the marked lines, making sure that the template doesn't move relative to the card. (Note: when cutting the cards make sure to always cut either the front or the back of the card. It doesn't matter which one you choose, but you must be consistent by either choosing the front or back.)
Stampinâ€™ Up! Well Said Dear Doily Sneak Peek for the
Cut a 5-1/2 x 4 inch piece of Real Red cardstock, ink up the Buffalo Check image with black ink, stamp the image on the Real Red cardstock and, voila, you have a red and black checkered plaid pattern! Now cut the plaid pattern piece in half (on the 4 inch side) so that you have two pieces that measure 5-1/4 x 2 inches. Now you are ready to make the two snowmen cards featured above!... Also fun is to die cut your shape for a card and die cut it again out of foam. Stamp it with the foam one using a pale gray ink in the desired spot or spots on the card. Then affix the first die cut just slightly askew of the gray stamped image. Makes a wonderful "shadow" and ads lots of depth to your images.
Thanks a Watt Video Tutorial - 10 in 20 - BrandysCards.com
I started with one of the large Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (available on 3 Jan) for my base. I took four likely sentiments from the Well Said stamp set and add them all to an acrylic block. Then I stamped them all over the front of the card base in Night of Navy Ink.... Base. 1. Cut a 4-1/4” x 11” piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it half. This is your base. 2. Using a daffodil delight Stamp Pad to stamp your work of art image starting from the …
How To Cut And Stamp Many Shapes For Cards
Stampinâ€™ Up! Epic Celebrations You are Amazing Card
- Philatelic Terms Imperforate Specimen and Die-cut stamps
- Kitty Stamp Stack and Cut Quilt Card Video Tutorial
- Anna Griffin Crafts eBay
- Stamps & Ink Carothers Printing Company
How To Cut And Stamp Many Shapes For Cards
The Marbled Background Stamp got together with So Many Shells for a fun ocean-themed handmade card. When I saw the Marbled stamp in the new catalog in May, I was intrigued. I thought it might end up being too busy for my taste, but thought it had some potential.
- Here are the stamps I made in the video, along with the doodle I scanned in to create the large and small “pods on a stick” stamps: Make stamps from your own drawings, clip art, the built-in designs in the machine…whatever you want!
- Anna Griffin is known for her paper crafting with beautiful papers, die-cut shapes, ribbons, layered papers and more. Number of Cards: 4 cards with 4 envelopes. DETAILS ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC SET. Number of Cards: 4 cards with 4 envelopes.
- Stamp the image on a circle of Whisper White cardstock cut with the second to largest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Stamp a couple of the larger trees with full strength Old Olive ink and one smaller tree inked with Old Olive and stamped on scrap paper once before stamping on the art piece. Use the stars/snowflake stamp from the Night in Bethlehem set inked with Soft Sky
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Epic Celebrations stamp set to create a fun card to share with you today. I know that many of us struggle with cards for the teen/tween boys in our lives and this stamp set has awesome images for those types of cards!
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Belconnen ACT, Greenway ACT, Dunlop ACT, Melba ACT, Acton ACT, ACT Australia 2667
- New South Wales: Long Park NSW, Karangi NSW, Binjura NSW, East Gresford NSW, Pumpenbil NSW, NSW Australia 2094
- Northern Territory: Ciccone NT, Warruwi NT, Pine Creek NT, Wadeye NT, Rum Jungle NT, Darwin River NT, NT Australia 0856
- Queensland: Bellthorpe QLD, Glanmire QLD, The Common QLD, Hillarys QLD, QLD Australia 4029
- South Australia: Chowilla SA, Coromandel Valley SA, Vista SA, Ingle Farm SA, Keith SA, Mount Bryan SA, SA Australia 5074
- Tasmania: Burnie TAS, Rosevears TAS, Riverside TAS, TAS Australia 7093
- Victoria: Cornishtown VIC, Areegra VIC, Woorndoo VIC, Lilydale VIC, Baarmutha VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Carine WA, Glen Mervyn WA, Dampier WA, WA Australia 6076
- British Columbia: Rossland BC, Coquitlam BC, Lumby BC, Victoria BC, Golden BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W5
- Yukon: Aishihik YT, Yukon Crossing YT, Teslin River YT, Granville YT, Champagne YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C9
- Alberta: Bon Accord AB, Heisler AB, Edson AB, Ponoka AB, Rainbow Lake AB, Oyen AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J9
- Northwest Territories: Jean Marie River NT, Katl’odeeche NT, Ulukhaktok NT, Katl’odeeche NT, NT Canada, X1A 3L2
- Saskatchewan: Vanguard SK, Drake SK, Kipling SK, Kenaston SK, Qu'Appelle SK, Hazlet SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C7
- Manitoba: Binscarth MB, Russell MB, Elkhorn MB, MB Canada, R3B 3P2
- Quebec: Lachute QC, Saint-Cesaire QC, Saint-Felicien QC, Maniwaki QC, Waterville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 2W3
- New Brunswick: Drummond NB, Caraquet NB, Hartland NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H8
- Nova Scotia: Liverpool NS, Sydney Mines NS, Canso NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S8
- Prince Edward Island: Tyne Valley PE, Lower Montague PE, Afton PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Heart's Desire NL, Woodstock NL, Englee NL, Grand le Pierre NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J9
- Ontario: Lake Bernard ON, Eden Grove, Bruce County ON, Eady ON, Albion, Laird ON, Fairmount, Grey County ON, Sharbot Lake ON, ON Canada, M7A 2L9
- Nunavut: Fort Ross NU, Lake Harbour (Kimmirut) NU, NU Canada, X0A 7H7
- England: Sale ENG, Barnsley ENG, Chesterfield ENG, Watford ENG, West Bromwich ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 3A7
- Northern Ireland: Belfast NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H6
- Scotland: Aberdeen SCO, East Kilbride SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Glasgow SCO, Dunfermline SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B8
- Wales: Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Neath WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D6